50 All Access Anniversary Passes (AAAP)!
Our job search site launched May 31st, 2014, & our IT recruiting firm opened June 2, 2002 (20 years ago!!). This year is our first year under the new name after merging them (formerly “SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com” & “DriveStaff, Inc.”).
We are celebrating by offering 3-month, $297 All Access Anniversary Passes! Get all 7 courses, all docs, scripts, templates, tools, AND 3 “Forever Codes” to use or share as you wish! Just like post office forever stamps, these codes will always honor the AAAP rate and you don’t have to wait for special promotions.
When all 50 AAAPs are claimed, All Access Passes will go to a regular rate of $497.
All Courses, PHASES, documents, and Tools below are included with an All Access Pass for just $297:
– PHASE 1: Resume Mastery + all documents & templates (normally $99 but is included in AAAP)
– PHASE 2: LinkedIn Mastery with connect scripts & intro templates (normally $99-included in AAAP)
– LinkedIn Profile Self-Review: Valued at $129, now autonomous for $29 but is included in AAAP
– PHASE 3: Search Process Mastery + scripts, email templates, & tools (normally $99-included in AAAP)
– Custom built, shared Business Class Trello Board ($37.50 for 3 months via Trello, included in AAAP )
– PHASE 4: Interview Mastery + interview docs, job eval. tools, & follow up notes (norm. $99-incl. in AAAP)
– Advanced Interview Audio Training; 4.5 hour audio training download (normally $39.95-incl. in AAAP)
– PHASE 5: Network Mastery + connection scripts, daily activity challenges (normally $99-incl. in AAAP)
– Job Club Archive; 60+ seminars from dozens of job search experts (normally $99-included in AAAP)
– New Job Onboarding + automated email with benchmark reminders (normally $99-included in AAAP)
Total Value: $799.45 ($99+$99+$29+$99+$37.50+$99+$39.95+$99+$99+$99)
All Access Anniversary Pass: $297 (save over $500!!)
Save more than 60% with a Pass, save even more when you bundle an IT resume!
Save even more when you bundle a professional resume package with your AAAP! Resume packages (for senior IT professionals & IT leaders) include ATS testing, Master Resumes, LinkedIn Profile Reviews, and more! Our normal LinkedIn review was engineered into an autonomous Self-Review and is included!
More Options! Our All Access Passes are set to expire after 3 months by default since you will likely be starting your new position by then if you are following the plan, but now you can choose a quarterly, or even monthly auto-renew option to keep accelerating your career.
Our Approach & Guarantee
Our approach is designed to accelerate your search results through a repeatable, execution-oriented structure with easy-to-follow, proven action steps. It’s productive, and it works when applied. If you have not accepted an offer within 3 months, we guarantee that we will objectively assess your plan with you, help you identify where you are getting stuck based on the data produced from your plan, and we will help you adjust your plan to get better results.
Adjusting your plan could mean finding an entirely new structure elsewhere from another coaching service, and if so we will even make the introduction for you whenever possible, but we will review your data together to mutually agree on your next best action.
Our structure is consistent (checklists at every step), data-driven (designed for weekly retrospectives), adaptable, and repeatable. We make decisions based on data, not hunches, but we understand that some IT professionals & leaders rely primarily on intuition to make important life decisions (like choosing an employer) and they are successful doing so, but our structure is rarely comfortable for those who prefer an instinct-based approach.
The people typically drawn to our process want to manage their search like they manage any other work project, efficiently. They start by vetting multiple strategies and try new ideas, but every week they review what worked vs. what didn’t so next week they can focus exclusively on doing the things that worked best to accelerate their daily velocity exponentially.
Is this true for you?
If this week you only do the most productive 20% of your job search actions from last week (the ones that created best results), and you honed your actions that same way every week for the next 12 consecutive weeks, is it reasonable to think that by then you would know precisely how to spend less time searching while still getting better results than you are now?
If Habits are established by repeatedly doing things that are positively reinforced by great results, and you had step by step instructions to repeatedly execute Best Practices through every PHASE of your search, is it also reasonable to think you will see great results within 12 weeks?
If you want better results, and you can see how this approach would be productive, then let’s get started! It’s time to get to work!