All Access to everything for a full year! That’s all 7 PHASE courses (normally $199 each), all documents, scripts, templates, and all tools are included in the All Access Pass (AAP) for just $497:
– PHASE 1: Resume Mastery +all documents & templates (normally $199 but is included in AAP)
– PHASE 2: LinkedIn Mastery with connect scripts & intro templates (normally $199, included in AAP)
– LinkedIn Profile Self-Guided Review: Valued at $129, now autonomous for $29 and included in AAP
– PHASE 3: Search Process Mastery + scripts, email templates, & tools (normally $199, included in AAP)
– Custom built, shared Business Class Trello Board ($37.50 via Trello, included in AAP)
– PHASE 4: Interview Mastery + interview docs, job eval. tools, & follow up notes (norm. $199, incl. in AAP)
– Advanced Interview Audio Training; 4.5 hour audio training download (normally $39.95, incl. in AAP)
– PHASE 5: Network Mastery + connection scripts, daily activity challenges (normally $199, incl. in AAP)
– Job Club Archive; 60+ seminars from dozens of job search experts (normally $199, included in AAP)
– New Job Onboarding + automated email with benchmark reminders (normally $199, included in AAP)
– A 30-min. Zoom Call with Paul Cameron to identify your goals and which parts of this program will provide the most value to you based on your situation the fastest (normally $150).
Total Value of everything included if ordered separately: $1,649.45 ($199+$199+$29+$199+$37.50+$199+$39.95+$199+$199+$199+$150=$1,649.45)
All Access Pass: $497 (save over $1,000!!)
Save more than 60% with a Pass, save even more when you bundle an IT resume!
Save even more when you bundle a professional resume package with your AAP! Resume packages (for senior IT professionals & IT leaders) include ATS testing, Master Resumes, LinkedIn Profile Reviews, and more! Our normal LinkedIn review was engineered into an autonomous Self-Review and is included!
Our Approach & Guarantee
Our approach is designed to accelerate your search results through a repeatable, execution-oriented structure with easy-to-follow, proven action steps. It’s productive, and it works when applied. If you have not accepted an offer within 6 months, we will give you a one-on-one zoom coaching call to assess your current search plan with you, help you identify the obstacles holding you back from the data produced from your search plan, and we will suggest effective adjustments to your plan to help you get better results.
Refund Policy: Our All Access Pass includes personal coaching services and discloses our proprietary search structure. Since time invested cannot be regained and knowledge shared cannot be unlearned, we do not offer refunds, but we will work with you to adjust your search plan into a style that works for you.
Our structure is consistent (checklists at every step), data-driven (designed for weekly retrospectives), adaptable, and repeatable. We make decisions based on data, not hunches, but we understand that some IT professionals & leaders rely primarily on intuition to make important life decisions (like choosing an employer) and they prefer that approach.
Intuition-based decision makers are usually not comfortable using a consistent structure like ours. If your preferred method for deciding next steps within a process is to follow your gut feel, we do not suggest enrolling this program. While consistent structure is less exciting than spontaneous actions, some might say it’s boring, but we feel it is the ONLY way to quantify, measure, test changes, and dependably improve from week to week.
The people who typically ARE drawn to our process want to manage their search like they manage any other work project, efficiently. They start by vetting multiple strategies and try new ideas, but every week they review what worked vs. what didn’t so next week they can focus exclusively on doing the things that worked the best to accelerate their daily velocity exponentially.
If Habits are established by repeatedly doing things that are positively reinforced by great results, and you had step by step instructions to repeatedly execute Best Practices through every PHASE of your search, is it also reasonable to think you will see great results within 12 weeks?
If you want better results, and you can see how this approach would be productive, then let’s get started! It’s time to get to work!